Castle Day Care

Are you looking for daycare on Staten Island? We are dedicated to “developing the whole child”. Our center promotes creativity, growth and developmentally appropriate experiences for our children. Both our centers are open year round, Monday – Friday from 7am to 6 pm. Our Programs include: Infant/Toddler: 3 months – 2.6 years Preschool: 2.6 years – 6 years Afterschool:...

Asamoah Family Daycare & Tutoring

Registration is available all year round but seats are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis. For more information or to register, contact Afua Asamoah, On-site Provider, at 212-203-8109. We offer: Tutoring (By appointment only): Ages 5 — 15 years old (K-8 Math, English & Writing) Our in home care focuses on the specific needs that allow children to explore, learn and...

Mirror Mirror-On The Wall

Hi, I’m Gina DeMaio, mother, fun party planner, and owner of Mirror Mirror-On The Wall. Along with my amazing team, I will make your daughter’s birthday or other special event a really super special occasion with a party that has been receiving huge raves from mothers everywhere. Learn all about it for yourself by visiting my website right now. www.mirrormirror-onthewall.com If the above...

West Brighton Best Preschool

Lets Learn Group Family Daycare & Preschool Inc is a Licensed by the New York State is now enrolling toddlers, preschoolers and pre-K!!!!! Our Director is a NYC Certified Teacher with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education!!!! Our staff is fully trained in CPR, First-Aid and Health And Safety. We serve three meals a day breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner!!!! We have a...